Monday, November 23, 2009

Choo Choo Train

Zach's latest obsession is trains. He loves Thomas and anything else train related. He will happily follow Brooke around the house choo-chooing and dancing along. I lit upon a good idea a few months ago and took him to ride Trax which is the Utah light-rail system.



Even though Trax looks nothing like Thomas, Zach loves it. There is a Trax stop right by the Children's Museum so Zach's favorite activity is to take Trax to the Children's Museum (Thanks to his Grandma Marsh for the membership) and play for a few hours and take Trax home.


Did I mention that he has developed a weird habit of putting on a few variations of his over-the-top smile and staring at people on Trax until they notice the weird kid staring at them with a creepy smile!

6 comments:

The Tregeagles said...

He is so darn cute. Our little boy loves that museum too. We should plan a play date sometime and catch up with you all.
Erin

Lauren Jayne said...

I want to ride the trax with Zach! I love that he is staring people down and demanding a reaction to his overwhelming cuteness. I can't believe how grown up he looks!

Grandma said...

You can smile at me on the train any time you want to Zach, I will smile right back=)

MBT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma said...

Hey Zach, I am so excited about coming to visit next week. Will you take me for a ride on Trax please?

Liz Zentner said...

Zach is so adorable! We love to see how his face lights up when we talk about trains. He's getting so big! What a chatterbox! Grandma Liz and Grandpa Gaylen love you, Zach!