Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday/Attic Girl


My birthday present from Darryl finally arrived! He has been giving me clues for the last 6 weeks. He told me that it was "one of a kind" & "my collage roommates would like it". What?!

So what arrives? A personalized license plate. It stands for "Attic Girl". When Darryl and I met I lived in this tiny, quirky apartment called "The Attic". I was the tallest one living there at the time and I hit my head on the slanted ceilings all the time. But, we loved and took great pride in being Attic Girls! Thanks Darryl! I love it!


(Just had to add this picture because the kid is cute!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, that is soo cool! Since I was a tall attic girl too it brings back great memories! Darryl is one cool hubby to get that for you!

anne said...

That is so funny! I think I will have to copy and get the AZ version for myself. I wonder if I could figure out how to fit "Attic Girls Sparkle" on a license plate.

Erica said...

Yeah! I love it! Such fond memories!

AZ Allreds said...

I'm gonna have to compete with Anne for the AZ one! Love it!