Friday, July 11, 2008

Lookin' Good

I finally gave in and took Zach to a professional for a haircut. It's not that I don't know how to cut his hair, he just won't let me! So I took him to Cookie Cutters, which is a hair salon that caters specifically to children.

When we walked in Zach immediately went for the slide they have by the entrance. Then he got to pick a movie to watch. We went with Thomas the Tank Engine. Next he had his choice of vehicles to sit in while his hair was cut. He chose the airplane. The stylist was able to cut his hair in just 10 minutes! There were minimal tears and he walked away with a balloon and a lollypop!

With that treatment he might even look forward to his next haircut. I know I will!

7 comments:

amie979 said...

What a cute little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, could this kid gat any cuter??? Love the concept of the children friendly hairdresser. Is it awfully expensive? I guess even if it is it sounds worth it:} You sure are adorable Zach:}:} Love Grandma:}:}

anne said...

Brookie: he looks so handsome with his new haircut. That cookie cutters place sounds a little over the top, but I guess it did the trick! He looks so much older to me (although, of course, I have never seen him in real life.)

AZ Allreds said...

Hey, I want a Cookie Cutter down here. We need to take Leif for his first haircut soon...I guess he'll have to settle with his Uncle doing it. Your little man is one handsome guy.

anne said...

Brookie:

I am glad you made that list of books you are reading. I have been reading the Enders Game books too. I read Enders Game a long time ago, but my friend just loaned me Ender's Shadow, and Shadow of the Hegemon. I have been home with Strep Throat and have read them both and liked them fine. On a sadder note, I think I am the only person on the planet who HATED the twilight series. (except for Mark, who also hated them, although that might have been a result of peer pressure.)

Cheryl and William said...

Brooke- I didn't know you had started a blog! Kim gave me hers at the reunion and I found the link to yours on there. I am so happy that I got to see you and that I can keep up with you in this way.

Emmy Z. said...

It was fun to discover your blog today (from your mom's email). I hope everything's going well in Utah!