Saturday, March 15, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

This morning Zach refused all of his normal breakfast favorites. In desparation I offered him more of the garlic-rosemary bread he had gobbled up last night. He wouldn't even eat that! So, Zach likes to eat some weird things. So I dipped the bread in balsamic vinegar (hey, I like it!). He still wouldn't touch it. But, some vinegar got on his Cheerios. He ate them . . . and loved them! Balsamic vinegar Cheerios have comprised breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. Yummy!

4 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

That boy has one quirky palette!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds very yucky, but he sure looks like he enjoyed it:}Thanks for keeping this up, it is lots of fun to check out. Keep up the great work with speech therapy to.
Love Michelle/Grandma:}

Anonymous said...

Wow Zach, I like balsamic vinegar and I like Cheerios, but I have never tried them together! Interesting food jag!
Janine

BrookeJean said...

HA! That is hilarious. (I came across your blog via Lauren's) I just wanted to let you know that he has taste buds like mine. I will eat vinegar on lots of things. My husband and friends think I'm crazy but now I can tell them I'm not the only one! YAY!